Aside from a 1 inch throat/mounting flange drilled and bolted to a 1.4 inch driver, what am i missing?

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Aside from a 1 inch throat/mounting flange drilled and bolted to a 1.4 inch driver, what am i missing?
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Just the 288 on 811.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
That's a nice 288 too. It still looks to have the rope seal, i wonder if the original phragm is in there.
OG, do you know(or anybody) what the real story is on the orange surrounds?
It seems they were used in large quantity over a fairly narrow window of time that included 803B and 605A production. Just curious about the "whys".
Last edited by bowtie427ss; July 23rd, 2014 at 10:43 AM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Take with a large mound of salt...
I asked in 1972, someone there who SHOULD know, his explanation was a different cone supplier. When asked why they seemed to switch back he didn't know. Or it may be that the second supplier had that material in stock and ordered in the other fabric for later cones.. Last was conjecture by both of us. Plain and simple is I don't know but that is the most believable explanation I heard. I have heard other explanations, but most make little sense. In my world if it doesn't make sense it's likely not true. But that only works MOST of the time, not all.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks